1. Does your household have any of the following acceptable forms to verify your income?
- Last two (2) paystubs (most recent one within past month)
- Last two (2) income tax returns (only if you are self-employed)
- Form W-2
- Social Security Benefits Award Letter
- Pension Benefits Award Letter
- Permanent Disability Benefits Award Letter
2. Does your household make a minimum of $50,000 per year?
3. Do you or any household member have an open/unsatisfied Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or pending bankruptcy?
4. Have you or any household member ever been evicted or have or had any outstanding apartment collections?
5. Have you or any household member ever been convicted of a felony?
6. Have you or any household member ever been convicted for drug and or/paraphernalia use, possession, or distribution within the last 5 years?
7. Have you or any household member ever been convicted for offenses against persons or animals?
8. Are you or any household member a registered sex offender or sexual predator or otherwise subject to reporting requirements of any state, territorial, or tribal sex offender registry?
9. Are you or any household member currently in default under a lease agreement?
10. Have you or any household member ever been reported for a damage to a property in the last 5 years?
11. Do you have any pets?