Broker-in-Charge / Realtor NC & SC
Contact704-900-2112 ext. 301
Professional Achievements & Credentials
- Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Member, Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
- Member, Carolina Multiple Listing Service
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Notary Public, North Carolina
- Committee Member MLS Advisory Board and Communication Advisory Committee (CRRA), 2015
- Committee Member Housing Opportunity Foundation and Young Professionals Network (CRRA), 2013
Reviews & Testimonials
Frances Bryant has been licensed since 2007 and is the broker-in-charge of the Carolinas Metro Realty Elm Lane office location. Bryant is a native Charlottean and a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Bryant is licensed in both North and South Carolina and is heavily involved with the Charlotte Regional Realtor Association.
Prior to joining Carolinas Metro Realty in 2011, Bryant worked as a broker and managed a large portfolio of REO listings. Throughout her years at CMR, Bryant has pulled on past experience to streamline company processes, obtain new clients, and expand the residential sales office. In 2014, Carolinas Metro Realty was the recipient of the “Small Business, Big Impact” award from Time Warner Cable and also made its debut in the Charlotte Business Journal’s Book of Lists as one of the largest residential real estate firms.
Bryant has experience in the following fields: residential brokerage, luxury home sales, listing services, investment property acquisition and management, short sale facilitation, REO/HUD listing services, property management, commercial brokerage, land acquisition and relocation services.
Current ListingsListings 1 - 1 of 1
Price: $995,000 (3630 sqft)
Subdivision: Lake Toxaway Estates
→ More info
Engel & VÃ¶lkers Lake | MLS # 3197240 | Active
Listings 1 - 1 of 1